The festival offers an unparalleled opportunity for sponsors to be exposed to a captive audience through promotions including flyer distribution to 55,000 local households, ethnic media advertising – print and audio, banners at major intersections throughout the City of Canterbury, metropolitan print and radio campaign.
For sponsors, this is a great opportunity to target your products to our diverse community – specifically Lebanese, Korean, Chinese and Arabic backgrounds.
Aims and objectives of the festival
- To develop and encourage community harmony within Lakemba and surrounding suburbs in the City of Canterbury.
- To allow various community groups and local business to meet and discuss their neighborhood and how best to promote it.
- To give local schools, performing arts and community groups an opportunity to showcase their unique talents in our street parade and on our community performance stage.
- To give our local residents and visitors an entertaining day out for all the family. This is a free event and many disadvantaged local residents appreciate this.
- To promote community spirit by helping each other, pooling resources and creating a sense of community.
We can all learn from one another and share experiences, that’s what the Haldon Street Festival is all about, coming together to celebrate our diversity.
Use our contact page to get in touch with us for more information